Make a Donation
When you send a donation to the Home Health United – Visiting Nurse Service Foundation, you make a difference in the lives of your friends and neighbors in need. Your donation assists those recovering from serious illness or injuries, supports families coping with terminal illness, helps children recover from acute illnesses and provides home health care to people who have no health insurance or are underinsured.
Your donation can be designated to any of the following:
- Area of greatest need Your donation to our Area of Greatest Need supports the integrated and comprehensive variety of programs Home Health United provides including: Home Health Services, Home Medical Equipment, and Community Health Services.
- Foundation Endowment Fund Your donation helps to grow the Foundation Endowment which was begun in 1996. The Endowment generates interest that can be used to support the Home Health United services for those in need.
- Hospice Your donation supports our Hospice Volunteer and Grief Support programs, both of which are required by Medicare/Medicaid, but are not reimbursed. Hospice Volunteers and Grief Support are integral parts of Hospice, providing support to patients and their families during the Hospice period and for 13 months following the patient's death. Donations also provide for upgrades and maintenance of the St. Clare Hospice House residential hospice facility.
- St. Clare Hospice House Resident Fund While most people would prefer to stay at home during their final days, sometimes that is not possible. Your donation helps to cover room and board costs at the St. Clare Hospice House for those who are unable to afford them. While Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance covers care associated hospice services, they do not cover room and board costs for residential facilities. Your donation ensures that anyone, regardless of their financial situation, has access to the peaceful, home-like setting provided by the St. Clare Hospice House.
- Meals on Wheels Home Health United – Meals on Wheels volunteers deliver at hot, nutritious meal, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to homebound and disabled residents of Madison, Middleton and Monona. Your donations support the program by providing funds for those who may not have the means to pay for them, ensuring that those in need do not go hungry.
- Memorial Remember a friend or family member with a donation while helping other receive the home
- Celebration Honor someone special or celebrate a milestone event with a donation supporting your community members in need.
- Guardian Angel Honor your Home Health United caregiver with a Guardian Angel donation ensuring the same quality of care is available to those who may be unable to afford it.
Your donation to the Home Health United – Visiting Nurse Service Foundation helps us to provide charitable care and public health programs. There are many ways to give, and every gift, of any size, is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please call our Donor Relations Coordinator at 608-276-7590 or email .