Influenza (Flu) Immunization
Keep Yourself & Your Employees Healthy – Get Immunized!
Home Health United administers thousands of flu shots every year at both corporate and public clinics. In 2013, Home Health United administered over 37,000 flu vaccines, and provided over 950 clinics to the general public and our corporate clients.
How Much Does a Sick Day Cost YOU?
At on-site corporate clinics, we make employer convenience and employee safety top priorities. Why schedule an influenza immunization clinic with us?
- Flexible scheduling based on your needs – including after hours
- We can accommodate companies of any size in south central Wisconsin
- Direct billing available to a variety of local insurance providers
- All immunizations are administered by experienced nurses
- Flexible immunization options, including “no shot” nasal spray
Public clinics are held throughout our service area at senior centers, libraries, grocery stores, churches and community centers.
If you’re interested in scheduling an on-site corporate clinic or would like more information on our immunization program, please call 608-276-7584 or email LSchaaf@hhuvns.org.